Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: 'Mikey Garcia Was Just Used To Catapult Errol Spence To a Different Level'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: 'Mikey Garcia Was Just Used To Catapult Errol Spence To a Different Level'

Terence Crawford never felt that he could get a fair shake from Al Haymon, so long as he was on "the wrong side." Crawford recently lifted the lid on his side of the negotiations for the scuttled undisputed welterweight bout between
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford still in damage control mode I see. Lol

Mikey would be the best fighter Crawford ever fought if the roles were reversed... by a good margin actually.

Comment

Bud sounding like a bitter Ex. Mr. Capford please stop it we already know it’s you that ducked Spence! Focus on your weak fight with that bum and keep Spence name out your mouth unless you’re gonna fight him!

Comment

davefromvancouv davefromvancouv likes this.

Comment

Terence Crawford left Top Rank in an effort to make the Spence fight; He fought Porter in the meantime; then was happy to play the B-Side and smaller share of the pot.. Al Haymon didn't even want him to know what was in the pot! How any of you LDBC/PBC sycophants can aportion blame for Crawford/Spence not happening is beyond me. Lots of backward people on that side of the pond apparently.

Comment

Devin Haney took the short end of the stick, accepted a terrible rematch clause, and fought twice in his opponent's backyard in order to be great. Now he is the man in his division.

Dud Crawford isn't willing to bet on himself and put glory over money (even though he was going to be compensated very well regardless.) Which is why he will never be the man and will soon be forgotten when his career is over.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-10-2022, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Maybe.... And even though I don't think much of Garcia, I can say Crawford has never fought someone with Garcia's skills or level, and that's not saying much. Porter is the best Crawford has ever fought but he was old and washed up, so make that what you will. Don't even say Gamboa, Garcia is better than Gamboa.
              Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Best Crawford’s ever faced is Gamboa in his prime. I don’t know why people forget that
                Topdogggbm Topdogggbm likes this.

Comment

Duckford is pretty much jealous.
                  icee icee likes this.

Comment

Im so tired of these fights not happening. First it was the Arum-Haymond beef preventing the fight then even when Crawford became a free agent they still refuse to fight each other and dont have that excuse anymore.

Both those guys are going to accuse each other, its all hearsay crawford has 50% of the responsibility for making the fight and it didnt happen.

Its been like 5 years already and they still never fought, I want to see them fight not just tweet at each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X