Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwards-Alvarado: An Intriguing Start to a Flyweight Reshuffle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edwards-Alvarado: An Intriguing Start to a Flyweight Reshuffle?

By Cliff Rold - Good fights aren't always big fights. The reverse is true as well. While some may lament the lack of the latter through the end of the year, particularly as regards a certain welterweight clash that ain't happening, boxing has plenty of good fights to keep fans invested and excited through the end of the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll watch just to see Sunny burn rubber in reverse. Anything over an eighteen foot ring and Alex will need wings to catch him. How fast can Sunny run and still win?

Comment

Yea after the card recently from Japan just recently the whole divison from 108-115 LBs should get a bit more notice and attention there has always been good fights in those weights and now is no different. "Runny Sunny" aint that the truth...............

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        I'll watch just to see Sunny burn rubber in reverse. Anything over an eighteen foot ring and Alex will need wings to catch him. How fast can Sunny run and still win?
        I actually really like Rat-boy but that made me chuckle...

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Sunny only has to land more punches, regardless if he is on his bike or in front of Alvarado. It is up to Alvarado to cut off the ring and time him.

Comment

Is it true that Sunny gets paid in blocks of cheese?

Comment

Sunny thinks he is a level above Alvarado but that remains to be seen. Alvarado is a fireplug with serious power.

Comment

I like Alvarado but Sunny is in a completely different level. Another shut-out.

Comment

Working...
                X