Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton-Brandon Figueroa Rematch In Play, Approved For Interim WBC Featherweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton-Brandon Figueroa Rematch In Play, Approved For Interim WBC Featherweight Title

Stephen Fulton has taken a proactive approach for his next fight as an undisputed clash remains outside of his grasp. A petition filed by the unified WBC/WBO junior featherweight title to next compete at featherweight was unanimously approved by the WBC Board of Governors on Wednesday during its convention in Acapulco, Mexico. The ruling also
    [Click Here To Read More]

Close fight last time out that could have gone either way.....lets bring it again. Hopefully Figueroa can focus on the fight and not the DUI courses he has to enroll in.

I would like the winner to face Murodjon but we all know it won't.

If Inoue moves up, which I don't think he should....I would also like him to face the best boy in the division.

Additionally, I love seeing Omar's sister Omayra at weigh-in's or in the locker room before the big fights.....she's bad af and needs some BBC right away.
    Last edited by TheIronMike; 11-09-2022, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Figueroa was robbed in the first fight so a rematch is fair.

Comment

don't get me wrong this fight is well worth a rematch because the first fight excellent and a close one that could've went either but COME ON! so nobody is going to reach out and even try to make Undisputed between Fulton and MJ all because I guess they're on "Different Sides Of The Street"?

Also can Brandon even make 122 again? Figueroa vs Vargas at 126 or put him in with Magsayo in a Interim

Comment

I had Fig. winning.
          wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
            Figueroa was robbed in the first fight so a rematch is fair.
            I agree he threw like 2x more

Comment

I scored the first fight even. Glad they're running it back.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                don't get me wrong this fight is well worth a rematch because the first fight excellent and a close one that could've went either but COME ON! so nobody is going to reach out and even try to make Undisputed between Fulton and MJ all because I guess they're on "Different Sides Of The Street"?

Also can Brandon even make 122 again? Figueroa vs Vargas at 126 or put him in with Magsayo in a Interim
                Did you read the article? MJ has an IBF mandatory due. And we all know the IBF will strip anybody, anytime.

And the Fulton vs Figueroa rematch is for the 126 interim strap, not 126.

Vargas is going to 130 to fight for a vacant belt.
                Last edited by famicommander; 11-09-2022, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Ducking inoue as expected.
                  Toscano Toscano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
                    Ducking inoue as expected.
                    How is (I assume you mean Fulton) ducking Inoue when inoue has an undisputed fight that he’s easily going to win at 118 & hasn’t even moved up to 122 yet? Oh, I know, you’re a nut hugger

Comment

Working...
                    X