Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fundora-Harrison: Baumgardner Successfully Lobbies WBC To Order Interim Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fundora-Harrison: Baumgardner Successfully Lobbies WBC To Order Interim Title Fight

Alycia Baumgardner made a surprise appearance during the Mandatories portion of the annual WBC convention, to ensure that her stablemate would not be cheated out of such a fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fundora gets lawnchaired by Charlo. Gonna be ugly af

Comment

I like Fundora a lot but styles make fights. Harrison can do his thing against Fundora. It'll be a helluva fight though
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Danm was it a wbc convention or a meeting between suliabum and haymon?

Comment

Tony won't beat Fundora due to conditioning issues and work rate of this young buck. If I were training Tony I would have him stay outside and use slick moments and counter which no one seem to attempt, they all come to fight which he enjoys for a tall guy. Tony not only have chin issues but stamina probems as well. I'm from Detroit but pick Fundora!

Comment

I love boxing but it's governance is like no other sport. The WBC convention sounds like the royal court of a king who declares the laws of the land.

Fundora promoter steps forward, makes a claim about another fighter not wanting the fight and asks King Sulaiman to pass verdict on his favor. It takes a surprise appearance by the other fighters representative to save the day. Komg Sulaiman issues his edict.

As for the fight, Harrison will win the majority of the early rounds with a stiff jab and solid defense. In the latter third of the fight, Fundora will make his move on a gassed Harrison. If Tony can survive, he can win a decision. Most likely he gets overwhelmed from the physical and mental pressure of The Towering Inferno.

kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

How can anyone hate on Alycia Baumgarder?
              This woman going to bat for her training to get a world title shot,
              AND SHE MADE IT HAPPEN!
              That's loyalty right there.

Comment

Great fight

Comment

Tony is a good fighter he's a really good technicall boxer but under pressure he has fell apart before in the hurd fight an in the second charlo fight when charlo turned it up in the later rounds. I think fundora might just break him down eventually after a competitive fight
                  BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Fundora vs Harrison could be a really good fight!
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X