Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: I Would Rank Sunny Edwards in Top 5 Pound-For-Pound For Skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: I Would Rank Sunny Edwards in Top 5 Pound-For-Pound For Skill

Richard Schaefer rates Sunny Edwards as one of the top five boxers in the world for pure skill. Probellum President Schaefer has delivered the headline-making verdict in the week Edwards defends his IBF world flyweight title against Felix Alvarado.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hes not in top 100 but strictly come dancing want him on there and some wet newspapers need holes punched in them

Comment

He’s a very slippery and skilled boxer, no doubt.

He has less power than even Paulie Malignaggi, so you wonder if fighters who have a decent skill level themselves but good power will be able to set up their work and just walk through his skills with no regard for being hit back.

Power isn’t everything, but it certainly helps to keep opponents thinking

Comment

Gotta be the top 1 softest hitting belt holder!

Campbell Hatton just fought one of Sunny’s KO victims. Hatton reminds me of a worse version of a novice Conor Benn but they’ll probably juice him up to be a KO machine

Comment

Doesn't this guy have bigger things to worry about?

Comment

His problem is while power isn't everything - at some point he won't be able to keep a pressure fighter who cuts the ring off well from rushing in since no one is going to respect his power. And if he cannot fight inside, that is where he will start coming apart.

Comment

The other problem is marketability - I mean, this Sunny guy couldn't even make it to be seen on DAZN or ESPN. How bad is it when a world champion isn't seen on a normal boxing show??? Even the schedule shows "check local listing"...say what? There's supposed to be a good undercard fight but no carrier is listed.
              Last edited by richardt; 11-09-2022, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
                hes not in top 100 but strictly come dancing want him on there and some wet newspapers need holes punched in them
                If you want holes punched in wet newspaper, you need a better puncher for that. BUT, he is your man if you need holes punched in wet rice paper! LOL.

Comment

Working...
                X