No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko-Chris Arreola Final Press Conference Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko-Chris Arreola Final Press Conference Quotes

LOS ANGELES – World Boxing Council (WBC) heavyweight champion Vitali “Dr. Ironfist” Klitschko is confident he will be victorious and his experience will be the key factor when he defends against No. 1-ranked Cristobal “The Nightmare’’ Arreola in what will be the most exciting heavyweight title fight in years this Saturday, Sept. 26, at STAPLES CENTER. [details]

After a few rounds, Arreola is going to be like WTF? This Mo'Fo is awkward. Then, Ka'Boom! Areola will be tasting the canvas a few times. His big heart will say "get up!" but his body will ulimately be the deciding factor and say"Stay down!". I think most people do not know how awkward (but effective) Vitali is until they get in the ring with him. I look forward to the fight.

Comment

Two things:

1. WAR ARREOLA!

2. Anybody know if Salvador Sanchez II (who is on the undercard) is any good?
      Last edited by Libido Sanchez; 09-22-2009, 11:36 PM. Reason: nephew not son

Comment

is anyone here going to this ?

Comment

Damn, the fight in Ukraine will be broadcasted at 5:45 AM

Hope to see a good fight! Don`t give a damn who will win, as i like both

Comment

No interest???? 4 replies in 6 hours???? wow you shouldnt have thought anyone was fighting this weekend let alone the HW champ against the equally exciting Arreola......oh well back to another Mayweather threads.....

Comment

I am looking forward to it, but I'm not too excited. I have to get up at 5am on Sunday to watch it, and really hope it's worth my sleep (only night of the week to sleep as long as I want).

My prediction:

Arreola will get floored a few times in rds 1-4, when he bullrushes Vitali to overpower the champ. This will fail, since Vitali will expect this (lucky punch chances below 5%). The first rounds will be exciting, and Arreola might win some of them.

After that, he'll lose his heart, gas out in rds 5-8, and finally will either get TKOed or retire in his corner around rds 9-10. Victory for Vitali, similar to the Peter fight.

I wish Arreola well - he has a big heart, and hope he'll not be a broken warrior after the bout. It would be a pity for the division, losing him this early. If he is really devoted to the sport, he'll be back after 2-3 fights, and be stronger than ever, perhaps dethroning Wladimir in 2-3 years.

The way Wladimir overcame his losses is the warrior's way: analyze your weaknesses, train hard to close the gaps, and come back stronger. Arreola has to work on his weight and his defense to take this route.

Comment

Working...
              X