Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas on Crawford-Avanesyan: "I Think Crawford Is Going To Stop Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas on Crawford-Avanesyan: "I Think Crawford Is Going To Stop Him"

Like most of the boxing world, the patience of Egidijus Kavaliauskas began waning as he anxiously awaited an undisputed showdown between Errol Spence Jr. and Terence Crawford to be announced. Despite the perpetual delays, the Lithuanian native remained confident that both sides would eventually cross their t's and dot their i's before coming to an agreement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We all know he will and don't care.

Comment

good first big event for the new app, top guy shows his skills picking apart a russian

Comment

Of course he will, that's what they've been paid to do. Put on a few competitive rounds, then Crawford takes over, showing his mastery of the ring, and trying to establish more hype and leverage so that we forget about the clear duck and how he was double dealing to fight a sparring partner for a payday.

Comment

I have a lot of trouble understanding why crawford is pushing himself and not wanting to fight spence instead of an avenasya fighting nationally and he has already lost against former crawford victim Kavaliauskas

Comment

Mean machine dropping bombshells no one seen this coming

Comment

Apollo creed should’ve never took the drago fight

Comment

Hot take from EK.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  good first big event for the new app, top guy shows his skills picking apart a russian
                  The new app looks like **** big dog.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Wow bold prediction. Should have bought a Powerball ticket for that $1 billion jackpot.

Comment

Working...
                    X