Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Warns That He May Slap Jake Paul in The Face at Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Warns That He May Slap Jake Paul in The Face at Ringside

Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury, who is the younger brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is not concerned with the recent announcement that Jake Paul will be ringside for his upcoming fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Tommy Fury
    Then I’ll jump out at ringside and slap him in the face.
    I highly doubt it.

Comment

Timmy Fairy will get slapped up by Jake Paul’s toilet tissue assistant J’Leon Love

Comment

I don't know how people take this clown serious after pulling out twice no **** vs Jake Paul the fight could have been happened.

Comment

Time for fury and Jake to get it on in O2

Comment

Fury: "I'LL DO ANYTHING TO AVOID THAT PAYDAY!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury, who is the younger brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is not concerned with the recent announcement that Jake Paul will be ringside for his upcoming fight.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Don’t be afraid to use your nails, boys!

Comment

I don't know what's so special about this fight that it's getting this much attention. Why is Fury even focused on a fake boxer? Can't he chart his own story and not rely too much on a youtube superstar?

Comment

‘When are you fighting Jake?’ I’m not interested"

yeah right, u cant stop begging him u mean

tommy likely will be retired as a pro boxer in a few years i would say

Comment

Is Tommy really a light heavyweight prospect though? Anyway, he's making good deals since he was apparently on a show called Love Island.

Comment

Working...
                    X