Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez on Pedraza: It's Not Someone That I Would Have Liked To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez on Pedraza: It's Not Someone That I Would Have Liked To Face

The boxing world was seemingly Teofimo Lopez's oyster following his upset win over Vasiliy Lomachenko in 2020. However, after watching his pristine and flawless record go by the wayside at the hands of George Kambosos Jr. one year later, the brash and flamboyant 25-year-old was forced to hit the reset button.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I understand Teo stand here. Being that Pedraza is coming of a lost and draw, the public will expect a dominating performance by Teo, but anyone that knows boxing know that Pedraza will be a tougher than expected fight. This a low reward-high risk fight for Teo. Not sure why he didn’t go the barboza route instead.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      I understand Teo stand here. Being that Pedraza is coming of a lost and draw, the public will expect a dominating performance by Teo, but anyone that knows boxing know that Pedraza will be a tougher than expected fight. This a low reward-high risk fight for Teo. Not sure why he didn’t go the barboza route instead.
      Barboza was high risk.

Ain't nothing high risk about pedraza. He loses everytime he fights a top guy.
      eco1 eco1 mgame mgame like this.

Comment

If Jose Pedraza doesn't want to get knocked out, he'll play it safe in a stinker or take one to the body and let them count him out.

Teofimo will do a back flip, carry on like a tool in the post-fight, and call out someone he has no intention of fighting.

The back flip is questionable, the rest of it is scripted.
        Last edited by factsarenice; 11-07-2022, 08:09 AM.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

Barboza was high risk.

Ain't nothing high risk about pedraza. He loses everytime he fights a top guy.
          Barboza is high risk but also high reward. Pedraza is not but Pedraza is also a really good fighter.

Comment

Teos full of **** here because as far as I am aware there WAS a better,fresher more exciting fighter available to fight and that was Barboza.So save the excuses.

Comment

His options weren't barren. As everyone is saying in these comments he could have fought Barboza.

Comment

Barboza was available!

Comment

I’m looking forward to this fight as Lopez and his boxing has never impressed me. Pedraza is tricky and this should make for an interesting matchup.

Comment

The backlash got to him

Comment

Working...
                    X