Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn on Anthony Joshua: He Just Wants To Fight Everybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn on Anthony Joshua: He Just Wants To Fight Everybody

Eddie Hearn, promoter former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, is eager to fight all comers in his planned return in 2023. Joshua is winless since 2020, after dropping back to back twelve round decisions to current WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Matchroom vs pbc in saudi or qatar. Aj vs wilder co main bivol vs benevidez . with either hrgovic vs sanchez or connor benn vs swift garcia on the card this would justify an 80 charge. these weak overcharging cards with only 1 fight worth 39.99 is one of the main reason boxing dont sell. The ufc usually offers 2 or more fights. Also would build names for the next heavyweight challenger of hrgovic or sanchez
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

That's why he's contemplating a one-year layoff?

Comment

Yeah Edward he needs to fight wilder, that’s it

Comment

Not sure anybody expects anything other than the Whyte rematch. I don't blame AJ taking an easier opponent next, but damn this division has had so many unnecessary rematches already in recent years.
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

He's gonna have to ditch Hearn if he really feels this way, go free agent, then join the other major promotions on consecutive short-term deals, because Top Rank and PBC have made it clear they will not concede an inch on their big players appearing on DAZN in any way shape or form, and I don't want to wait till all these guys are past it for fights to go down.
            Corelone Corelone Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

He wants to fight everyone but won’t cause no one does business with DAZN. Ruiz? Sure bud. At this point ruiz would KO him again lol

Comment

After losing a couple of times tho!!!!

Comment

The 4th ranked HW of this era with big talk - through his mouthpiece

Comment

Man who cares if AJ has loses. He still is WAY more entertaining to watch fight then 95% of other fights.

I don't think I've ever been bored watching him fight.

I'm a Canelo fan and was bored watching Kovalov and Lara.

Crawford?? Postal put me to Zzzzzz.

Fury??? Klitz. Zzzzzzzz and quite a few others.

Comment

Working...
                    X