Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell's Trainer: Yerbossynuly Took Way Too Many Punches; Might Never Fight Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morrell's Trainer: Yerbossynuly Took Way Too Many Punches; Might Never Fight Again

MINNEAPOLIS - Ronnie Shields couldn't believe Aidos Yerbossynuly left his corner round after brutal round Saturday night. David Morrell Jr.'s trainer thinks their one-sided fight should've been stopped long before Morrell dropped the [EDITOR'S NOTE: Ronnie Shields was interviewed by BoxingScene.com late Saturday night at The Armory. This story was posted prior to BoxingScene.com learning Sunday night that Aidos Yerbossynuly has been placed in a medically induced coma.]
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-06-2022, 10:14 PM.

I agree with Ronnie.His corner was way too brave for his health. He's a pretty good fighter , they should have saved him for another day.

Comment

Morrell looked like a giant next to Yerbossynuly
      I'm not sure what beating up a much smaller fighter proves. I hope Yerbossynuly is OK.

Comment

David vs David please. Morell is real treath to Benavides and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          MINNEAPOLIS - Ronnie Shields couldn't believe Aidos Yerbossynuly left his corner round after brutal round Saturday night. David Morrell Jr.'s trainer thinks their one-sided fight should've been stopped long before Morrell dropped the
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Just read that he is in critical condition and been put into a induced coma

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

That makes me sick. As soon as I saw them in the ring together I knew he was in for a hard night. Yerbossynuly
            definitely has the heart of a champion,just not the physical attributes.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

I read a similar article pretty much saying the same thing earlier today in article by Dan Rafel

Comment

Ronnie ain’t wrong here
                He took a vicious beating which could of been avoided by the corner and Mr Weekes
                Ref fughed this one up badly , he should of stopped it being so close to the action

Comment

Yeah I don't even want to put this on Kay Koroma and whoever else was working his Corner, Tony Weeks was right in the middle of that he should've been on top of that, I don't Remember a Doctor called over to check him out maybe I missed that. I never heard Kay tell him "You Have To Show Me Something Or Else I Have To Stop It"

BUT to be fair, he was fighting back having moments and landing good shots, every time it looked like he was in trouble he kept roaring back. It was a Moment he was out but he fell on to top of Morrell and was holding the Ropes when Weeks took a Point and he was Blinking that eye. Could've called it then either by Weeks or Kay throwing the towel

​​​​​​I hope Aidos is OK, forget Boxing Career, hopefully he can just make it back home to his Family
                  garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Horrible

That fight should have been stopped around the 7th 8th rds I was calling for it when idiots in the rd by rd werer talking about how Morrell was "fading" smh

Ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                    X