Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: Everyone at 168 is Aware of Me - I'm Ready For Everybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell: Everyone at 168 is Aware of Me - I'm Ready For Everybody

Minneapolis' adopted son and rising phenom David Morrell, Jr. showed flashes of his superstar potential, bloodying and battering mandatory challenger Aidos Yerbossynuly over 12 rounds before closing the show in emphatic fashion to defend his WBA "regular" super middleweight title Saturday night via KO.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd like to see him put Berlanga to sleep or fight Mbilli who has skills. Whatever happened to Steve "So Cold" Nelson??? He had a solid personality and many talents outside of boxing but hasn't fought in two years. EDIT: Nelson is fighting on December 10th.
    Last edited by richardt; 11-06-2022, 12:28 PM.

Comment

He is ready for sure , I was very impressed with his performance, a fight with Benavides will very interesting but I think Benavides will win.

Comment

How long before WBA "reduces" titles @ 168, 160, 147, and 135??? I would say it's overdue!

Comment

Start by getting rid of your nervous trainer. You don't need his protection.
          garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Benavidez has reach & can punch so will be tough for Morrell but not impossile. Will be good fight while it lasts.

Comment

David Morrell Jr., against anyone in the 168 pound division, let's go!

Comment

Yabadabadoo was a spectacular win. That threw the fear of God into them, Benevidez look out,
                TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

This guy would be too much for Canelo. He wouldn't knock him out but it would be a very comfortable decision win. It wold be 5 times the performance of how Lara performed against him. Canelo's feet are just too slow and Morrell's boxing IQ is too high for anything Canelo might want to do.

Morrell is going to have a great career. It makes you wonder how far he can go in other divisions as well as he matures.

Comment

Tough to pick anybody at 168 to beat Morrell, even at 175….

Comment

Working...
                    X