Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Morrell Banks Brutal Knockout of Aidos Yerbossynuly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Morrell Banks Brutal Knockout of Aidos Yerbossynuly

Morrell, Yerbossynuly Fight Photos Gallery - The Armory in Minneapolis - For the WBA "regular" super middleweight championship, David Morrell (8-0, 7 KOs) picked up a brutal knockout of unbeaten mandatory challenger Aidos Yerbossynuly (16-1, 11 KOs) in the twelfth and final round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

David is a very talented fighter with great conditioning and has many skillsets however I know now he's not ready for Benavidez just yet! I was impressed with his timing, slickness and natural abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      David is a very talented fighter with great conditioning and has many skillsets however I know now he's not ready for Benavidez just yet! I was impressed with his timing, slickness and natural abilities.
      I just hope he keeps his head on his shoulders — literally and figuratively. Lol Morrell makes it look pretty easy. If he gets too full of himself, it could lead to disaster. I’d hate to see such a clear talent go to waste. Dude is the goods.

Comment

David has a lot going for him. Glad he’s in Minneapolis instead of Miami. If he stays the course and continues to work on his defense, he has a great chance of being great, if he keeps his head tight and stays away from the wrong crowd!

Comment

Maybe too early, but I don't see anyone beating Morrell right now

Comment

Morell the future and gonna be a fixture at 168 and 175 for a long time.

meanwhile Canelo Stan’s making threads calling John Ryder the top guy in the division

Comment

Entertaining fighter for a Cuban. He's certainly the future of boxing. He'll also be able to speak English in no time. Extremely rare for almost all Cuban boxers.

Comment

Morrel has star potential but he needs big names, big fights, rivalries, etc.

Comment

Morrell is extremely skilled, great instincts, reflexes, and puts his shots together well. I would keep him progressively moving up the food chain, so that he can't be ignored by the top fighters. Maybe give him a Parker or Andrade, and the loser of Plant vs Benavidez afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                  X