Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: I Proved Myself, I Beat Another Guy Who Doesn't Know What Losing Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: I Proved Myself, I Beat Another Guy Who Doesn't Know What Losing Is

Abu Dhabi - WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol (21-0, 11 KOs) retained his championship with a dominant twelve round unanimous decision over previously unbeaten Gilberto Ramirez (44-1, 30 KOs) in a mandatory fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Bivol totally outclassed Zurdo. I thought that Zurdo fought a stupid fight too. Oh well.
    I hate how these stupid platforms can't split the money instead of not making fights if they can't make it all.

Comment

Canelo next Cinco De Mayo. IF Canelo decides he no longer wants remarch then we will see Bivol fight, someone not not named Beterbiev.

Comment

very good performance from bivol
        TBOXING245 TBOXING245 likes this.

Comment

the best fight at 175 is beterbiev vs bivol as soon as possible it's dragging too much and beterbiev is getting old but it's going to be a great fight between 2 warriors made in the same mold and 2 very disciplined and physically strong fighters that the best wins...! unification fashion master class bivol
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Bring on Beterbiev!
            Superbee Superbee likes this.

Comment

Arum and ESPN are not doing no joint broadcast with DAZN so everyone getting excited for undisputed will be disappointed
              P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

"I beat another guy who doesn't know what losing is"...Canelo knows very well what losing is. Just ask his daddy Mayweather and the several other fighters CinnaClen robbed on his way to the "top"....

Beterbiev stops this guy in the championship rounds-if the fight even happens. Might end up being a more entertaining fight then I initially thought though.

Comment

Old salty Bob better not mess around. Make this fight after Yarde. Got Beterbiev late. Something about how his punches affect fighters as the fight goes on. I don't think Bivol moves any better than Browne and Gvozdyk, just a better fighter, so Beterbiev wont have issues finding and touching him up. This issue here is, how much has 2019 - 2023 benefited Bivol?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post
                    Arum and ESPN are not doing no joint broadcast with DAZN so everyone getting excited for undisputed will be disappointed
                    They did it for Fury vs Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                    X