Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol Outclasses Gilberto Ramirez To Retain WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol Outclasses Gilberto Ramirez To Retain WBA Title

Bivol, Ramirez Fight Photos Gallery - Abu Dhabi - In a mandatory fight for the WBA light heavyweight title, Dmitry Bivol (21-0, 11 KOs) retained his championship with a dominant twelve round unanimous decision over previously unbeaten Gilberto Ramirez (44-1, 30 KOs). (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

all that talking just to get washed smh

Comment

His work ate is amazing

I just hope he goes out on a knee & not a stretcher

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Bivol, Ramirez Fight Photos Gallery - Abu Dhabi - In a mandatory fight for the WBA light heavyweight title, Dmitry Bivol (21-0, 11 KOs) retained his championship with a dominant twelve round unanimous decision over previously unbeaten Gilberto Ramirez (44-1, 30 KOs). (photos by Mark Robinson)
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Big daddy you know Mexican fighters rule the world

you tapped into a sport that Nexican men excell @
        Jhonny sends his best

peace be with you

Comment

I have a feeling Mexicans don't like the term "mexecutioner." Mexico doesn't have many big guys above 160 or so--well, except for Andy Ruiz. Mexicans have dominated the lower weight classes over the years, with exceptions like Pacquiao Mayweather & others who were also great fighters. Much new competition coming from Russia and other countries now--good for boxing.

Comment

Bivol is a throw back, he fights to prove that he's the best, like in the old days...before Canelo....before Floyd...before the PBC.

Last edited by factsarenice; 11-06-2022, 09:39 AM. Reason: Grammar
            Basco Basco likes this.

Comment

The Mexican that beats Bivol inherits the money, the property, the title and the entire Mexican market .

Is David Benavidez the one​? Is he Neo?

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                The Mexican that beats Bivol inherits the money, the property, the title and the entire Mexican market .

Is David Benavidez the one​? Is he Neo?
                The Russian that beats Bivol inherits. Canelo can only rob him with rigged cards. No one is trying to see that but his fanboys. Benavidez, LOL. If Sweet Cheeks is half as good as Garvil I he will beat Benavidez but he has stamina issues late and sour bread can't fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

The Russian that beats Bivol inherits. Canelo can only rob him with rigged cards. No one is trying to see that but his fanboys. Benavidez, LOL. If Sweet Cheeks is half as good as Garvil I he will beat Benavidez but he has stamina issues late and sour bread can't fix that.
                  Benavidez will stop Plant and I most certainly believe David would be the most difficult opponent for Dimtry Bivol. The problem is the PBC and DAZN....they don't work together.

Comment

What I like about Bivol is his efficiency. Small movements to avoid and land. For instance, you can see him barely move his head from side to side, maybe three inches, to make Zurdo miss. He never bobs and weaves drataically, but still avoids so much, and as a result, he barely uses any energy. Same with punching, he leans back more than he ever steps back, to make Zurdo miss, and then leans in to catch him with his counters.
                    JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X