Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez: Bivol Is A Good Champion... It Will Be His Last Title Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramirez: Bivol Is A Good Champion... It Will Be His Last Title Defense

Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez has not at all wavered on his insistence of dethroning Dmitry Bivol. If anything, the unbeaten Mexican southpaw has grown more confident of pulling off the upset this Saturday, when the two meet in their DAZN main event from Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Bivol (20-0, 11KOs) is firmly
    [Click Here To Read More]

i dont think ive ever seen anyone predict their victory as much as this guy, if he loses i would go to town on him in the press conference if i was a journalist there

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      i dont think ive ever seen anyone predict their victory as much as this guy, if he loses i would go to town on him in the press conference if i was a journalist there
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

This didn’t age well

Comment

Should've just kept his mouth shut.

Comment

Now this mouthful overrated is all silent. He is the most overrated mexican more than Chaves Jr. He simply padden his record by fighting pedders and taxi drivers. The ashole is all silent now...

Comment

Working...
            X