Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Galal Yafai Tested, Defeats Gohan Rodriguez Via Split Decision On Bivol-Ramirez Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Galal Yafai Tested, Defeats Gohan Rodriguez Via Split Decision On Bivol-Ramirez Undercard

Galal Yafai has been scheduled for ten-round bouts for as long as he has been a pro. He needed all of them to barely secure his latest victory. The 2020 Olympic Gold medalist for Great Britain and current flyweight prospect experienced his deepest fight while also
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not sure how I feel about Yafai winning that, I felt that Rodriguez edged it but it was really close. Not too much of a complaint. Remember when Norbelto Jiminez beat up Khalid Yafai but Khalid still won? Pepperidge farms remembers..

Comment

Originally posted by muffinbutton View Post
      Not sure how I feel about Yafai winning that, I felt that Rodriguez edged it but it was really close. Not too much of a complaint. Remember when Norbelto Jiminez beat up Khalid Yafai but Khalid still won? Pepperidge farms remembers..
      Yafai won 7-3. I have no idea what the judges were seeing there. Rodriguez did nothing but run and clinch. Why he never got a point taken i don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Yafai won 7-3. I have no idea what the judges were seeing there. Rodriguez did nothing but run and clinch. Why he never got a point taken i don't know.
        7-3 is far too wide. Yafai landed the better punches for sure though.. also to be fair Yafai was the one smothering, which made it an ugly fight.

Comment

Working...
        X