Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Martin & Michel Rivera To Fight December 17th In Showtime Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Martin & Michel Rivera To Fight December 17th In Showtime Main Event

Frank Martin and Errol Spence Jr., Martin's promoter, proved what they promised after he stopped Jackson Marinez almost three months ago, that the emerging lightweight would fight whichever opponent was willing to take the risk next. BoxingScene.com has learned that Martin and Michel Rivera have agreed to meet in a high-stakes 135-pound fight December 17 at a venue to be announced.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good Fight and Good Test for Both!

Comment

2 of the best who fight what fight frank martin by ko
      Last edited by TBOXING245; 11-05-2022, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Well this is rare. Winner of this fight probably goes straight to top 15 p4p list.

Comment

Finally old school mentality for both fighters. Great to see. Loser will still be a force. Hopefully this shows others you can lose and still be a giant resulting in others getting off their social media platforms and into the ring

Comment

Outstanding fight. I dog on the pbc but they are starting to come around.

I like Rivera by decision.

Comment

Martin losing this one

Comment

GREAT match up

Comment

The winner will be in line for a Tank sweepstakes.
                  Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

It's a great fight to watch. I dont want to see Rivera lose but he aint beating Martin.

Comment

Working...
                    X