Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol on Ramirez: I Don't Know Why He's So Confident; Maybe He Wants Attention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bivol on Ramirez: I Don't Know Why He's So Confident; Maybe He Wants Attention

Dmitry Bivol has been amused by Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez's borderline brashness. The WBA light heavyweight champion from Russia will defend his belt against Mexico's Ramirez this Saturday in Abu Dhabi.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bivol is funny because he doesn't respond to trash talk. Let the big talkers do their thing--then beat them in the ring. Zurdo could win, but it's not guaranteed.

Comment

What I have learned from Bivol is that he tends to get up for big fights. He’ll coast to victories against lesser opposition, but against tough challenges he’ll really showcase his skills. Bivol has shown how good he is. Ramirez hasn’t. I expect a great fight today.

Comment

Hes confident because he’s going to outweigh you by 25lbs. Won’t matter though.

Comment

The zero has to go in this fight. I could sense it's going to be Bivol's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
            Hes confident because he’s going to outweigh you by 25lbs. Won’t matter though.
            Exactly, he does seem very confident, both fighters have good engines, its an intriguing fight, I'm looking forward to this one.

Comment

Ramirez is starting to get into Bivol head. I think Bivol is starting to think, why in the hell did I take this fight?

Comment

so refreshing to hear a fighter who considers what he says before he speaks, avoids trash talk and shows respect - but he has a sense of humour too - seen him laugh lots.

Comment

“I don’t know why he’s so confident,” Ramirez said in an interview with FightHubTV"

so are they both saying the other is too confident LMAO
                  w1cked w1cked likes this.

Comment

Because, he will eat 25 lbs burger, taco and pizza.

Comment

Working...
                    X