Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo was Enjoying Fruits of His Labor; Zurdo is Hungry!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo was Enjoying Fruits of His Labor; Zurdo is Hungry!

Oscar De La Hoya believes Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez will showcase a far more desperate -- and hence winning -- effort against Dmitry Bivol than his former client did against the Russian light heavyweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The headline has a lot of truth to it.
    Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Oscar I'm a young business owner and I admire u and would love your support. Please check out my website it's www. Exotic_fishnet_stockings/high heel_pumps/butttt_plugs. com. We have a whole warehouse full to choose from in all colors and sizes, especially the plugs! Use the coupon code for a full 15% off. It's, "Hurt me black daddy 15"... Thank u Oscar!
      Last edited by archiemoore1; 11-05-2022, 06:19 AM.
      baroidi baroidi Silence Silence like this.

Comment

Cleneloterol wants no part of Zurdo. He'll look for easier fish to fry.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
          Oscar I'm a young business owner and I admire u and would love your support. Please check out my website it's www. Exotic_fishnet_stockings/high heel_pumps/butttt_plugs. com. We have a whole warehouse full to choose from in all colors and sizes, especially the plugs! Use the coupon code for a full 15% off. It's, "Hurt me black daddy 15"... Thank u Oscar!
          LOLLLLLLL I actually thought it was one of those Nigerian scams there for a second until I saw the exotic fishnets bit

Comment

i thought oscar couldnt stand nelo any more & now hes making excuses for him

Comment

Working...
            X