Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Respect Canelo's Decision, But The Best Fights Are When Mexicans Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Respect Canelo's Decision, But The Best Fights Are When Mexicans Fight

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. - Gilberto Ramirez is a former 168-pound WBO champion who's been fighting at 175 pounds ever since April 2019, putting together wins against the likes of Yunieski Gonzalez and Sullivan Barrera, among others.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah because Canelo vs Chavez jr was a real barn burner.

Comment

Canelo is a really goofy mofo for saying that ****. Could you imagine an American fighter saying he won't fight other Americans.

Canelo want to beat up on the Ryders of the world

Comment

You already must respect him you 200 lber dosser.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
          Canelo is a really goofy mofo for saying that ****. Could you imagine an American fighter saying he won't fight other Americans.

Canelo want to beat up on the Ryders of the world
          To be fair it wouldn't matter if an American fighter said that. Can't remember when two black fighters actually had an exciting fight lol
          VegasRaiders VegasRaiders likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeless Guy View Post

To be fair it wouldn't matter if an American fighter said that. Can't remember when two black fighters actually had an exciting fight lol
            here to win, not to entertain 50 people in a living room eating enchiladas

Just kidding, you would actually be out stealing people's catalytic converters, not watching a fight.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

here to win, not to entertain 50 people in a living room eating enchiladas

Just kidding, you would actually be out stealing people's catalytic converters, not watching a fight.
              Aren't you the same people breaking into jewelry stores, stealing clothes from clothing stores with friends and assaulting elderly Asians? Lmfao 13 percent
              VegasRaiders VegasRaiders likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeless Guy View Post

Aren't you the same people breaking into jewelry stores, stealing clothes from clothing stores with friends and assaulting elderly Asians? Lmfao 13 percent
                We take from the weak. Including your women. better pray you never meet me, cause I'll be smashing your girl while you sit at the foot of the bed filming it. And once I'm done, I'll step over you and tell you to clean the sheets as a grab a churro off the counter.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

We take from the weak. Including your women. better pray you never meet me, cause I'll be smashing your girl while you sit at the foot of the bed filming it. And once I'm done, I'll step over you and tell you to clean the sheets as a grab a churro off the counter.
                  sure Mr anime tuff guy

Comment

Is Zurdo overlooking Bivol here? I swear during the build up I've not heard alot about Bivol and alot about Canelo from him.

Comment

Working...
                    X