Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I've Taken Control of My Career, Next Fight is Start of My Next Chapter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: I've Taken Control of My Career, Next Fight is Start of My Next Chapter

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Terence "Bud" Crawford (38-0, 29 KOs) will make his return to the ring when he battles WBO Special ranked David Avanesyan (29-3-1, 17 KOs) at the CHI Health Center in Omaha, Neb. on December 10, 2022. The 12-round bout will air live on BLK Prime PPV, with Crawford's WBO welterweight title on the line.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fan of Crawford especially since he exposed the haymon/Spencer bs not wanting the fight. Wonder what blk prime has in store for him
    Last edited by Homeless Guy; 11-04-2022, 06:42 PM.

Comment

And that chapter is titled: Another year wasted having an irrelevant fight on an irrelevant app.

I’m a big Crawford fan as well but I can’t support this decision, I get the financial security element but damn, the last thing Crawford needed was to waste more of his prime fighting lower/fringe top 10 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeless Guy View Post
        Fan of Crawford especially moreso since he exposed the haymon/Spencer bs not wanting the fight. Wonder what blk prime has in store for him
        Cmon bro Spencer fights better competition than Dud
        icee icee likes this.

Comment

Fight spence and beat him and then some. That's then first step towards being a candidate to challenge inouye, nel o and usyk as best in sport.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

Cmon bro Spencer fights better competition than Dud
            Crawford is a multidivision champ. Spencer struggles with thurmans leftovers and ducked Pacquiao with a fake injury.
            wrecksracer wrecksracer ptek ptek like this.

Comment

Al said you don't control a dam thing, been under that Jew for two terms now you want control; go sit yo punk ass down! Thst's Al speaking not me!
              icee icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeless Guy View Post

Crawford is a multidivision champ. Spencer struggles with thurmans leftovers and ducked Pacquiao with a fake injury.
                You're ot the homeless guy, you're the brainless guy...
                icee icee likes this.

Comment

Sorry Bud ,if that was really case you would have taken spence fight beat him take over ww div then put everybody in line to start cashing in real ppv money. Dont believe that whole transparency BS tbh.
                  icee icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

You're ot the homeless guy, you're the brainless guy...
                    What did I say was false? You're just a fangirl

Comment

Working...
                    X