Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Rodriguez-Cristian Gonzalez WBO Title Fight Ordered; Ten-Day Deadline To Reach Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesse Rodriguez-Cristian Gonzalez WBO Title Fight Ordered; Ten-Day Deadline To Reach Deal

A hard deadline is in place in the next step of Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez's pursuit of becoming a two-division champion. The World Boxing Organization (WBO) has officially assigned a ten-day negotiation period for the vacant flyweight title fight between San Antonio's Rodriguez (17-0, 11KOs) and Mexico's Cristian Gonzalez (15-1, 5KOs). The bout was
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dude is fighting all the wrong Gonzalez...

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
      Dude is fighting all the wrong Gonzalez...
      He beat Cuadras and Sor Rungvisai this year. He's doing just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

He beat Cuadras and Sor Rungvisai this year. He's doing just fine.
        Of course, it was just a joke. He's gonna do more great things in his career

Comment

Of course, it was just a joke. He's gonna do more great things in his career
          Oh ok. I thought you were being critical of him for not fighting Chocolatito.
          REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Oh ok. I thought you were being critical of him for not fighting Chocolatito.
            Nah man, i'm sure Bam is ready for that fight but Chocolatito got some unfinished business with Estrada

Comment

Nah man, i'm sure Bam is ready for that fight but Chocolatito got some unfinished business with Estrada
              And that can be foty

Comment

Also apparently Bam and Choco are buds and don't want to fight, plus he doesn't want to step on his brother's toes. I doubt we ever see them fight. I could see Chocolatito retiring after the Estrada fight. Bam will likely pursue the winner of the Martinez v Edwards unification if he wins this one, especially in style.

Comment

Bam is something special in all the divisions around him. He had a good run in a short time. I'd like to see him take some soft touches for a couple of fights. Preserve that young body, so you don't crush it too fast. Bam started from the top. Time to simmer down.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Bam is something special in all the divisions around him. He had a good run in a short time. I'd like to see him take some soft touches for a couple of fights. Preserve that young body, so you don't crush it too fast. Bam started from the top. Time to simmer down.
                    He doesn't have time to waste. He'll be shot by the age of 28.....

Comment

Working...
                    X