Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chantelle Cameron, Jessica McCaskill - Set For Undisputed Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chantelle Cameron, Jessica McCaskill - Set For Undisputed Showdown

McCaskill, Cameron Weights Photos Gallery - Dmitry Bivol defends his WBA Light-Heavyweight World Title against Mandatory Challenger Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez at the Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on Saturday November 5, live to subscribers worldwide on DAZN (excluding South Korea and MENA). (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

McCaskill got this!

Comment

I'd have picked McCaskill to win, but with the hypothesis of a Katie Taylor vs Cameron mega fight on the table, I believe the latter will be favored by the judges in case of doubt...

Comment

McCaskill's style is so ugly, yet fun to watch. A strange paradox.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          I'd have picked McCaskill to win, but with the hypothesis of a Katie Taylor vs Cameron mega fight on the table, I believe the latter will be favored by the judges in case of doubt...
          Wow that one post describes boxing so well, it's almost sad. I say 'almost', because it's been like this for over 100 years and now it's a joke that's not even funny.
          MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

I'm going to watch this but fcuk me it's always painful to watch that McCaskill yoke. She has an horrendous ugly style. Thankfully Cameron will be far too good for her. I'm also hoping it'll be the last we see of McCaskill and the conman Rick Ramos.

Comment

McCaskill with the win in mauling fashion. She beat the best, at the time, P4P rated fighter in women's boxing twice with that "ugly " style. She has no brakes, its all go once the bell rings.

Comment

Youth and sharper skills coming at last for the CatsKILLAH?

I slightly favor the Englishwoman, who boxes beautifully and isn’t afraid to trade. But Jessica is Jessica. Even when Katie gave her a boxing lesson, at the end Taylor looked like she’d been dragged behind a chariot in the colosseum. Since then McAskill has beaten brawlers and technicians alike. Ugly style or not, she’s like the her own home town of Chicago: constant mayhem.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post
                  it's been like this for over 100 years
                  Today it has become the norm. Before, there were exceptions every once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                    McCaskill with the win in mauling fashion. She beat the best, at the time, P4P rated fighter in women's boxing twice with that "ugly " style. She has no brakes, its all go once the bell rings.
                    Braekhus was not only a finished fighter, but she actually won the first fight but got jibbed on the cards. Jess won the second fight no doubt, but not the first. Cameron isn't a shot fighter here.

Comment

Working...
                    X