Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Aidos Yerbossynuly: There's Nothing Special About David Morrell; Just A Regular Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Aidos Yerbossynuly: There's Nothing Special About David Morrell; Just A Regular Opponent

MINNEAPOLIS - Aidos Yerbossynuly informed David Morrell Jr. on Thursday that it is currently hunting season in his native Kazakhstan. Yerbossynuly believes country comes first, thus Morrell's mandatory challenger has no intention of returning to his homeland without the belt Morrell draped over his shoulder during their press conference at W Minneapolis The Foshay,
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Morrell beats him easily, I hope that Shields doesn't hold him back from facing some bigger names. I would like to see him fight Andrade, Smith, Parker, or Saunders if his management doesn't want to give him Benavidez yet. If he beats any one of them, people will have to show him his respect.

Comment

What a weekend - 4 unbeaten fighters going at it, these two and Bivol vs Ramirez.

Comment

What cracks me up is that Morel shows off that second tier fake belt it means something....

Comment

I think Morrell, as the more dynamic of the two, will have a few difficult moments but should have enough for a points win. Yerbossynuly is a solid and tough opponent who, like Morrell, was a pretty good amateur but has more pro exp. - I would be a little surprised if Morrell stops him.

Although it might be fair to say that even after this fight, we still won't know how good either fighter is.
          Last edited by Body the jab; 11-04-2022, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Gee, credit to Morrell for taking this fight, I think he loses I’m going to put some money down.

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post
              I think Morrell, as the more dynamic of the two, will have a few difficult moments but should have enough for a points win. Yerbossynuly is a solid and tough opponent who, like Morrell, was a pretty good amateur but has more pro exp. - I would be a little surprised if Morrell stops him.

Although it might be fair to say that even after this fight, we still won't know how good either fighter is.
              Why not? Two undefeated fighters going at it. this fight is going to show a lot. Be safe.

Comment

Working...
              X