Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol-Gilberto Ramirez, DAZN Undercard Weigh-In Results From Abu Dhabi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol-Gilberto Ramirez, DAZN Undercard Weigh-In Results From Abu Dhabi

Dmitry Bivol is set to follow up on the biggest win of his career. It comes against an upset-minded former titlist in undefeated southpaw Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez, as the two are set to collide for Bivol's WBA light heavyweight title. Both boxers made weight for their scheduled 12-round clash atop a loaded DAZN telecast that airs Saturday (1:30 p.m. ET) presented by Matchroom Boxing in its 'Champion Series' launch from Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ramirez aka the Cruiserweight/bridgerweight/lightheavy heavy - weight bully.

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
      I'm all in for Ramirez at the very east putting up a good fight with Bivol but there better be a rehydration clause because Zurdo weighed 205 pounds in his last fight which is not acceptable.

Comment

Here come the excuses.
        KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Stop with the complaining about weight, Zurdo rehydrates to 205 he's not a natural cruiserweight.

They put a 24 lb cap for cruiserweight like these guys can just jump up from light heavyweight 24 lbs that quickly and compete with the natural Cruisers who themselves cut from 220+.

What other option does he have?

Comment

He's no different than Chavez Jr and Benavidez putting on a ton of weight by fight night. That doesn't change he will give up his height and reach and try to plow forward. Nothing new here.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

Here come the excuses.
              Neutralized the weight bully...can't believe you thought this dude would win.

Comment

Neutralized the weight bully...can't believe you thought this dude would win.
                Good prediction, Enjoy your night. I was at the boxing gym since 10am this morning. Sat down about an hour ago and watched a fighter I like, lose. Oh well, now Ima go for a run with the fighters I love and care about.

Comment

Working...
                X