Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BJ Flores Hopes Jake Paul Will Return in Early 2023: He Has A lot of Ability That Hasn't Been Seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BJ Flores Hopes Jake Paul Will Return in Early 2023: He Has A lot of Ability That Hasn't Been Seen

Jake "The Problem Child" Paul (6-0) is only getting started. That is according to his trainer BJ Flores. The YouTube Star/Influencer passed his toughest test this past Saturday night in Arizona when he outpointed MMA legend Anderson "Spider" Silva. The showdown headlined a pay-per-view card distributed by Showtime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

F#ck prewf redding. I ate it two.

Comment

No shxt, we haven't seen his ability because he hasn't fought a boxer yet.

Comment

So basically, in not so much words, I want to fight him for some cash for complements.

Comment

bring on canelo!

Comment

He went life and death with a 47 year old retired mma fighter, ability?

he’s absolute trash. Does nothing but try and load up on right hands…horrific stamina, no heart, holds/runs every time he’s tagged, chin in the air, terrible footwork, telegraphs every punch I’ve seen people in my gym fight better after 6 months of training.

Comment

Working...
            X