Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chantelle Cameron, Jessica McCaskill - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chantelle Cameron, Jessica McCaskill - Face To Face at Final Presser

Cameron, McCaskill Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Dmitry Bivol defends his WBA Light-Heavyweight World Title against Mandatory Challenger Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez at the Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on Saturday November 5, live to subscribers worldwide on DAZN (excluding South Korea and MENA).
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Great Nash calls it. Cameron and Zurdo. He's putting it out there. Nash out

Comment

Bivol and Cameron by easy UD. Zurdo will understand why Beterbiev is in no rush to fight this man.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
        The Great Nash calls it. Cameron and Zurdo. He's putting it out there. Nash out
        Well I’ll be damned! I thought you were gone! I knew it was too good to be true. Hopefully you get lost again soon….along with your alt Cash Out. You guys are like HIV to this site. Herpes, or some kind of STD. Both of you suck nutttttzzzzzzzzz! Later dick beatah
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Bivol schools Zurdo in an easy UD, and McCaskill wins in a war.

Comment

I know what you need, Chantelle Cameron, a good old fashion American ass whooping. You're getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

Well I’ll be damned! I thought you were gone! I knew it was too good to be true. Hopefully you get lost again soon….along with your alt Cash Out. You guys are like HIV to this site. Herpes, or some kind of STD. Both of you suck nutttttzzzzzzzzz! Later dick beatah
              Cash is not an alt, he's my cousin. And I guess Nash's popularity offends you. We can't all be as great as the Great Nash. Nash out
              P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Make The Days Count: Chantelle Cameron vs Jessica McCaskill

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Cash is not an alt, he's my cousin. And I guess Nash's popularity offends you. We can't all be as great as the Great Nash. Nash out
                  Go gnash your nutttzzz

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

A bit harsh, but gets a like for maintaining the kind of standards I like in posts.

Why aren’t more people posting like this?! 9/10
                    Last edited by P to the J; 11-04-2022, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X