Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry BIvol, Gilberto Ramirez - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry BIvol, Gilberto Ramirez - Face To Face at Final Presser

Bivol, Ramirez Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Dmitry Bivol defends his WBA Light-Heavyweight World Title against Mandatory Challenger Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez at the Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on Saturday November 5, live to subscribers worldwide on DAZN (excluding South Korea and MENA).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ramirez needs to be at Bridgerweight lol

Comment

People are going by size but look at their upper bodies. Bivol actually more dense in the chest and shoulders, is going to tune this dude up real good. Bivol isn't slick but moves well with good mechanics and technique while Ramirez basically comes forward bent over giving up his height and reach trying to impose size.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
        People are going by size but look at their upper bodies. Bivol actually more dense in the chest and shoulders, is going to tune this dude up real good. Bivol isn't slick but moves well with good mechanics and technique while Ramirez basically comes forward bent over giving up his height and reach trying to impose size.
        Ramirez is definitely bigger in every way, but I agree with your assessment. The Mexican has been fed softies his whole career. He won’t be able to march forward and lean in against Bivol. Skills pay the bills. I give Bivol the advantage also.

Comment

Please enter a message with at least 5 characters

Period Ahh Period Uhh
          Period Ahh Period Uhh
          Period Ahh Period Uhh
          Period Ahh Period Uhh
          Period Ahh Period Uhh
          KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Somebody's 0 is probably going to go, as I don't see his one being a draw.

Who knows though, but I think this fight is where we find out how good Ramirez is, as we've already seen Bivol beat a top guy. I was surprised seeing Oscar there, then remembered he promotes Zurdo.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Please enter a message with at least 5 characters

Period Ahh Period Uhh
              Period Ahh Period Uhh
              Period Ahh Period Uhh
              Period Ahh Period Uhh
              Period Ahh Period Uhh
              You STILL smell of beef and cheese Hehehehehe.
              1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Only a suave cat like Zurdo can get away with a shirt like that. Meanwhile, Bivol is wearing bed pants with skulls on them and an old oversize t-shirt.
                Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

I won’t be surprised if there is an upset here. Zurdo is a good body puncher and has loads of stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You STILL smell of beef and cheese Hehehehehe.

and don't forget my favorite alcoholic beverage, 'Old English'.
                    Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X