Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora On Danny Garcia: "I'd Love To Get A Fight With Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora On Danny Garcia: "I'd Love To Get A Fight With Him"

After openly struggling with making the 147-pound weight limit, Danny Garcia sought greener pastures. Ultimately, the Philadelphia native would do just that, as he opted to move on from the welterweight division and embark on a new journey as a full-fledged junior middleweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight has a 0% chance of happening. Deft not now at least. Maybe if fondura is able to obtain multiple belts multiple belts, but all of Danny’s fight at this stage of his career serve purpose; either a big fight vs a big name, or a tuneup fight against a well-known name but passed their prime. There’s no in-between.

Comment

Good matchup, would love to see it. Heavy leather will be exchanged in that ones Garcia’s stamina facing a punching machine will be challenged since Garcia fights at a slower pace sand fundora’s chin will be tested

Comment

Bad fight for Garcia, won't happen.
        mjh1969 mjh1969 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Good matchup, would love to see it. Heavy leather will be exchanged in that ones Garcia’s stamina facing a punching machine will be challenged since Garcia fights at a slower pace sand fundora’s chin will be tested
          Danny would take worse beating than Lubin.. Danny has no punching power @154, it was done @147… he won’t take a challenging fight again… looking for the easy pay day..
          BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Angel would never let this matchup see the light of day. Danny and his pops are going to be hopscotching any real threats hoping to land a final retirement payout against a big name. More than likely Lara next then wouldn't suprise me if a Spence or Thurman rematch happen at 154 smh.

Comment

As another poster mentioned, Danny's father will never take that fight which is smart.

Besides I'm pretty sure they are preparing Spence for Fundora. I wouldnt be surprised if Spence has been sparring the Dallas Mavericks while the phoney Crawford negotiations were going on. Fundora will be notified he's fighting Spence 6 weeks before the date.

Comment

Fundora call out Errol Spence!!! He liked the tweet about fighting you, make the push ASAP! That's PPV money! Nobody wants to see Spence vs. Thurman! Call Al Haymon and tell him you're all in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  I think Danny Just might get that Lara fight, since GGG is fighting Zerafa, or Falcao! Remember Danny said he would fight Lara @ 155 for his belt?

Comment

I am team DSG , but this would not be a good matchup for him don't think this fight would ever get made .
                    mjh1969 mjh1969 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X