Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: You Mad At Me For Taking Fight With Tough Opponent, For Bigger Purse, Guarantee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: You Mad At Me For Taking Fight With Tough Opponent, For Bigger Purse, Guarantee?

Terence Crawford cannot understand why even those that strongly support Errol Spence Jr. won't simply admit that he has made a smart move monetarily in the short term.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These writers must think we didn't see the same video they pull stuff out of context from.

Comment

I've followed Crawford and been a supporter of his from Ricky Burns nearly ten years back and still don't know if he's the best welterweight there. I can decode his whispering and watched many of his interviews , he just never comes across like he wants to fight Spence and then you've got Spence talking like a 'silly businessman' when they are both raking in tens of millions.A pair of disappointing diva's who should just disappear. Give me Hearns , Leonard, Duran and Benitez any day.

Comment

Absolutely I’m not mad at you for taking the gravy train, Dud. It is what I have come to expect from you.

You are being true to character!

Comment

BLK will be even bigger than triller!

Comment

I got a feeling Bud's PPV is going to be the lowest buy in history.

Comment

Spence and Crawford seem to be in a competition for who can best form their sentences like cave men. “All money not good money”. Whoa.

Comment

Dud's entire career has been short term.

Comment

i think imma just wait this one out, its rather simple im thinking if crawford say,s he got no Gaurentees, from the spence camp, but did from another source i dont blame him for bailing. too many fighters been ****ed outta a lot of money by ****azz promoters..... they was mad at money mayweather for going his own way and not going to work without knowing what you paid per hour,? those old enough to remember larry holmes did the same thing back in the day, tired of being ripped off... everyone been talking bout spence vs crawford like THEY were actually in on the negotiations, when its all been he said she said second and third hand info circulating since negotiations started...... those folks harping about a side b side bs need to stop. compare the WHOLE body of work , not the welterweight records since bud only been ww since 2018 and spence been there his whole career....resumes speak for themselves.
                  Last edited by cwhitted@gm1; 11-03-2022, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Terence Duckford is a entitled idiot. Very talented with a meaningless boxing career. He dam near broke Top Rank and tried to do the same in the Spence negotiations. He brings nothing to the table. Had he not have the WBO belt then where would his career be.
                    Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X