Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields vs. Natasha Jonas is a Definite Possibility in 2023, Says Shalom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields vs. Natasha Jonas is a Definite Possibility in 2023, Says Shalom

Promoter Ben Shalom of BOXXER indicates that Natasha Jonas could very well collide with undisputed world middleweight champion Claressa Shields in 2023.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anytime the promoter starts throwing other names out the when asked about a particular fighter it's a red flag they ain't trying to make that fight or at least it's the last option.
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JBsports.49 View Post
      Anytime the promoter starts throwing other names out the when asked about a particular fighter it's a red flag they ain't trying to make that fight or at least it's the last option.
      Right on. Nice cash out for Jonas, though (if it ever happened).

Comment

Whereas I sadly doubt it will happen, this would be a tremendous fight and further establish women's boxing as being right at the top table of sporting and combat entertainment. I suspect that Shields would win on points, but Jonas has great timing and punching power.
        ​Could be close, but will definitely be full of action.

Comment

Jonas has a style that is not fun for anyone. Her countering is up there with the best.

However, in reality, moving up another weight division isn't going to help her, she's going to be tiny in there.

Comment

Oh claressa don't give this woman a payday, she needs to retire and raise her family. The two most overrated female fighters I've seen the last 10 years has got to be Jonas and McCaskill. Either one of them have no shame, like two washed up cops waiting for the pension.lol thanks bill Burr. Both got such a skinning of Katie you would think shame would have made them retire. Jonas record against Katie Taylor is 4 fights and 4 losses.

Comment

Working...
            X