Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I Think This Fight [With Anderson Silva] Really Has To Gain Me Some Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I Think This Fight [With Anderson Silva] Really Has To Gain Me Some Respect

GLENDALE, Arizona - Jake Paul hopes even his most consistent critics will begrudgingly give him some credit for his victory over Anderson Silva on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's every day bro https://youtu.be/ZJwX2jTXWwQ

Comment

Respect is earned not giving! Ho can a true boxing fan give you respect, when you are fighting a 48 year old man who was never a boxer? Fight a real boxer, even if the boxer doesn't have a good record, but has a professional record in BOXING! You think Silva would of beaten a JC jr when this guy fought Andy Lee? Please you can fool all of your yourtubers and squeezing them for their hard earned $$, but a true fan doesn't buy your fraud! Fight a real boxer, not a wash up over the hill MMA fighter! Challenge Brock Lesner if you want a real challenge fool! Or Usyk the heavy weight champion of the world, You call Canelo's name out, can you make 168? You look like a heavy weight at fight time fool!

Comment

Anderson is 47 fuking years old MMA fighter, the scorecards were garbage and the knockdown was an out of positiuon / off balance knockdown from stepping on anderson's foot so that is a lucky 10-8 round.

If Anderson threw with any power then Paul would have been out of there.

The only think Paul actually did was improve his stamina a lot from last year. Now after 5 years he can finally go past 4 rounds without nearly collapsing.

Its not impressive anymore, hes been at it 5 years, there are plenty of actual boxers who have won olympic gold medals, world titles ect in less time frame. He cant claim to be "new" anymore.

Now he is calling out another older, brain damaged, undersized MMA fighter. Diaz has been slurring his speech for years, he has brain damage.

Comment

I was vaguely impressed when he beat Woodley. Because before that the only time I saw him fight was vs Askren which was completely meaningless. Now that I realise hes taken things seriously and can actually box a bit I wasnr really all that impressed with him fighting Silva, and I will be far less so if he fights Nate. Yes, with 5 years of serious boxing training it is indeed possible to beat old MMA fighters in a boxing match. Cool I guess.

Comment

Whenever this guy decides to fight a real boxer

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Whenever this guy decides to fight a real boxer
              Concise, to the point, and spot on. What's his next opponent, a soccer player?

Comment

Some yes, a lot, no.

The Spider is 47 and only doing a bit of boxing because his MMA career had run it's course.

For 5-0 with no wins of any significance, yeah it's a decent win. Literally first baby step on the ladder though.

​​​​​​

Comment

I dislike Paul as much as the next guy but silva was coming off a win over a former champ in chavez Jr. Is chavez Jr trash? Absolutely but it's still a credible win for silva and now jake

Comment

This makes Chavez Jr look like such a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X