Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua's Next Opponent Will Depend on Return Date, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua's Next Opponent Will Depend on Return Date, Says Hearn

Eddie Hearn, promoter for former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, indicates that his fighter's next opponent will be determined by his return date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Depending on the date it will tell us if he'll get fury or windmill next

Comment

AJ said it himself he not ready for fury coming off a loss and he knows it. Hearn should just say that. It’s more in the realm of reality and I wouldn’t call it a duck if they said that instead of the nonsense coming out of hearns mouth that fury never wanted the fight lol. He coming off a couple tough Ls that he put a lot into wanting to regroup and a have a softer touch than the best hw on the planet is smart.

Comment

Someone like Charr in Feb, Whyte in the Summer and then Wilder seems like a nice 3 steps to retirement plan.

Comment

I know anything can happen in boxing but all the data tells me that Wilder KOs him mid rounds
          wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Typical Eddie. Give the opponent that’s getting the gig and attach him to a dream opponent that Eddie doesn’t want.

“Whyte or wilder”. So it’s Whyte then. Won’t be wilder. They wouldn’t fight wilder with everything on the table, they won’t fight him for no title. Never ever happening.

Joshua really needs to take a long hard think to himself about what he wants out of boxing with the remainder of his career. He’s never wanted to please fans before, will he now? Will he remain the “businessman”?

Comment

Jesus why do they need to beat around the bush?

It's not like the backlash from fighting a gatekeeper or journeyman is going to stop the fight and the trolls that would mock him for losing to Usyk regardless if the opponent was a top contender wouldn't go away.

Crap like this doesn't sell tickets lol

Comment

The difference here is Chisora is being used as keep busy , knowing that Fury has already stopped him ...not great but OK as a keep busy for the undisputed belts on the other hand Joshua is looking at Whyte for his main fight after a warm up in a stadium fight having already sparked Whyte.

Comment

I could see someone like Lucas Browne getting the call for a stay busy fight. One thing we know is it's not going to be Wallin.
                  sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

Does anyone want to see Whyte or Chisora fight, vs anyone? Ever again?

Comment

Working...
                    X