Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Gives Lomachenko No Chance Against Devin Haney: 'Dev Smokes Him'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Gives Lomachenko No Chance Against Devin Haney: 'Dev Smokes Him'

Vasiliy Lomachenko's successful return to the ring garnered nothing more than a ho-hum response from Shakur Stevenson. After lending a helping hand to his native land of Ukraine in the ongoing Russian invasion, the 34-year-old squared off against current top contender, Jamaine Ortiz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't expect Loma to look the same as last weekend, when he fights Haney! If Haney had power, I would agree with Shakur, but because he doesn't, it's a 50/50 fight!

Comment

I think Loma will be better against Haney. He'll have all the motivation in the world for the undisputed title shot. I'm thinking that Loma might not have been the most motivated Saturday night. I still think at 34 and after a long amateur career he may be on the downside of his career. Does he have one last great performance or is he too small for Haney? Looking forward to finding out.

Comment

I want to see shakur against jamaine ortiz for his first fight at 135​​​​

Comment

I am predicting a close fight. Haney may also get hurt at some point but should still carve out the victory

Comment

A lot of great respect for Loma.

I think he'd give it his all against Haney, and look better than against Ortiz. He might not fight on much longer, but what a pro career, achieved a lot in few fights.
            Legends456 Legends456 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science_ View Post
              I think Loma will be better against Haney. He'll have all the motivation in the world for the undisputed title shot. I'm thinking that Loma might not have been the most motivated Saturday night. I still think at 34 and after a long amateur career he may be on the downside of his career. Does he have one last great performance or is he too small for Haney? Looking forward to finding out.
              The other question is: Is Haney too big for 135? Haney is already struggling to make 135! So Loma's age, and Haney's weight issue, makes this still a 50/50 fight!

Comment

Who cares who wins. Just make the damm fight.
                Same thing with Crawford vs Spence, who cares who wins, just fight.

Comment

I see a easy fight for Haney. Loma hasn’t looked good in awhile.

Comment

Ortiz has faster hands and better footwork than Haney. Ortiz seems to have harder punching and is more physically intimidating than cute Haney.

Lomachenko in the best possible physical condition he can be in as a 34 year old stands a decent chance with his foot-speed and combo's against a weight drained Haney.

Comment

Working...
                    X