Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Explains Why He Should Be Frontrunner For Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Explains Why He Should Be Frontrunner For Anthony Joshua

Heavyweight contender Otto Wallin is hoping to become the frontrunner opponent for Anthony Joshua's planned return in early 2023. Joshua will be looking to bounce back after suffering back to back decision losses to current unified heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why isn't Wallin fighting Fury? he's way more deserving than Chisora and gave Fury a tough fight back in 2019.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thereeldeel View Post
      Why isn't Wallin fighting Fury? he's way more deserving than Chisora and gave Fury a tough fight back in 2019.
      There’s your answer. He was supposed to be a tune up, but he was a pain in the arse to get rid of.

Ofc, Fury is obv. superior, but it wasn’t easy work
      REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

As much as I want to see Wallin in relevant fights, he needs to stay active (even if it's against sibpar competition). He's with a smaller profile promoter so it's probably difficult to do that; perhaps Salita just doesn't have enough cards and funds to keep him busy (unless a larger promoter is footing the bill and providing the card).

Comment

Good fight I hope it happens but it won't!

Comment

AJ looking to fight Whyte again.. Fury fighting Delboy.. Crawford not fighting Spence.. Boxing is f u c k e d right now.
            thack thack likes this.

Comment

Aj will avoid Wallin so that he can fight the guy that blatantly ducked Wallin in Whyte. Boxing overall is a joke these days.

Comment

They should try to make Whyte-Wallin again and let AJ fight Hrgovic or someone like that
                MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Wallin is pretty much forgotten at this point. The Fury fight was 3 ****ing years ago. I get its not entirely his fault (the Whyte cancellation) but he needed to capitalize sooner. I'm sure theres someone out there halfway decent who would fight him, but I guess its standard protocol now for guys to just make hail Mary call outs to whoever they think will get them the most money.
                  P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

1st Wilder
                    Now AJ

Who's next ?

Otto is just a hoe at this point
                    MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X