Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis on Jose Ramirez: All of a Sudden He Want To Fight Me So Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis on Jose Ramirez: All of a Sudden He Want To Fight Me So Bad

Regis Prograis has questioned why Jose Ramirez is now keen to fight him, comparing their paths to Errol Spence Jr and Keith Thurman.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prograis talks a tough game but when he got in with Taylor he was crappin in his pants just look at his ring entrance, scared to death.....

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
      Prograis talks a tough game but when he got in with Taylor he was crappin in his pants just look at his ring entrance, scared to death.....
      What does your imagined fear got to do with anything? He got in there and arguably got a draw or even won, could've gone either way. Taylor went on to become undisputed. I don't see why you would try to discredit him when he is likely the no.2 in the division. Y'all get on here and say anything like girls
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

What does your imagined fear got to do with anything? He got in there and arguably got a draw or even won, could've gone either way. Taylor went on to become undisputed. I don't see why you would try to discredit him when he is likely the no.2 in the division. Y'all get on here and say anything like girls
        That’s because he is a girl that DNSAB.

Comment

This guy is annoying as fvkc

Comment

The North remembers when Bob paid you with the hometown fight to leave Jose alone.

Comment

Ramirez did not want that work! He didn't join the tournament either! The latest was an issue with his wedding! I still don't think he wants it!

Comment

If Prograis wins against Zepeda the Ramirez fight can be next. It would be another great fight if it happens.

Ramirez was guided by TR which has influence with the WBC, so him side stepping or picking another opponent is not uncommon for TR.

Now with no title Ramirez is the B side now and will have to take what ever opportunity he gets.

Comment

Jose Ramirez didn't want any back then. Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Comment

Prograis putting the cart before the horse. He is scheduled to fight Zepeda for the title, but he hasn't won anything yet, so the Thurman-Spence analogy doesn't quite work yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X