Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal, Michael Eifert Reach Terms For IBF Title Eliminator, Avoid Purse Bid Hearing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal, Michael Eifert Reach Terms For IBF Title Eliminator, Avoid Purse Bid Hearing

Jean Pascal will get a long overdue homecoming for a fight that will put him within one win of another title shot. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that representatives for Quebec's Pascal and Germany's Michael Eifert have reached an agreement for their ordered IBF light heavyweight title eliminator. The development comes on the eve of a now canceled
    [Click Here To Read More]

@ 39 years of age you know his only hope is by juicing which he have established himself to be poor at!

Comment

A 40 year old Pascal vs Beterbiev is a scary thought man.
      Afi23 Afi23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Which is a thought I dread since Pascal is my guy (yes the doping is a big stain on his career.)
        In the meantime, we will find out if Eifert is legit or not.

Comment

Blame Buatsi. He showed how much of a spineless chump he is and ducked Pascal like the plague

Comment

When i think of jean pascal, i think of a guy with a real resume, who has fought and is still willing to fight anyone, all hard fights, and even at age 39, still operating at a high level. A true throwback fighter who does not pick and choose, or fight more on the internet than in the ring, unlike the new generation

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post

Which is a thought I dread since Pascal is my guy (yes the doping is a big stain on his career.)
              In the meantime, we will find out if Eifert is legit or not.
              It would do great business in Canada as well so I can see it happening. Would easily fill the Bell Centre I reckon.

His record isn’t very inspiring, even at this stage of his career Pascal should have far too much for him.

Comment

It would do great business in Canada as well so I can see it happening. Would easily fill the Bell Centre I reckon.

His record isn’t very inspiring, even at this stage of his career Pascal should have far too much for him.
                Oh, I'm from Montreal, for sure it'll do great business. MTL hasn't had a big boxing event (relatively speaking) in a LONG minute (since maybe Lemieux-BJS). Such event will probably cost alot to Pascal long term health.

That being said, I can only imagine the scene of Pascal fighting Artur for the Undisputed crown at LW on a hot summer night in Montreal while I dread Pascal being layed out on such night.
                Last edited by Afi23; 11-02-2022, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Blame Buatsi. He showed how much of a spineless chump he is and ducked Pascal like the plague
                  Any up and coming young LW ducking a 39 years old Pascal is not worthy of challenging for a belt.
                  At this point, the current Pascal is a "gatekeeper" in the truest sense of the term. Yet, these youngins are playing and the gatekeeper will get the title shot before them.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post

Oh, I'm from Montreal, for sure it'll do great business. MTL hasn't had a big boxing event (relatively speaking) in a LONG minute (since maybe Lemieux-BJS). Such event will probably cost alot to Pascal long term health.

That being said, I can only imagine the scene of Pascal fighting Artur for the Undisputed crown at LW on a hot summer night in Montreal while I dread Pascal being layed out on such night.
                    You guys used to regularly have big cards whether it be Pascal, Bute, Stevenson, Lemieux etc. Seems the Canadian scene has gone pretty quiet. Any up and coming guys with potential to fill out the arenas again? Makhmudov looks a talent but not sure he has the star power.

Comment

Working...
                    X