No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Teraji-Hiroto Kyoguchi: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Teraji-Hiroto Kyoguchi: Stats & Stakes

There hasn't been a lineal Jr. flyweight champion since Giovanni Segura vacated the crown in 2011. Barring a draw, someone is going to change that on Tuesday in Saitama, Japan (ESPN+, 4:30 AM EST).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for this! Two of the best fighters in the weight class are fighting each other. So it's not something we see a lot in boxing. I'm picking Teraji by decision.
    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

There hasn’t been a lineal Jr. flyweight champion since Giovanni Segura vacated the crown in 2011. Barring a draw, someone is going to change that on Tuesday in Saitama, Japan (ESPN+, 4:30 AM EST).
      This fact is pretty cool, a shame that most of these cry-babies on the boxingscene don't even know this fight is going down in a few hours. Although Ivan Calderon was shot vs. Giovanni Segura in 2010, it was a FOTY. Kenshiro Teraji-Hiroto Kyoguchi are prime and go for it, so this could also be a 2022 classic; I feel that the loser still has something left and can see another world-title.

The undercard also excites me, Nakatania-Rodriguez jr gets Ioka vs. Franco for two belts.

Comment

Great fight can’t wait !!

Comment

This is def worth getting up that early
          DFM DFM 1hourRun 1hourRun like this.

Comment

Please enter a message with at least 5 characters

2. "Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death."

- Uesugi Kenshin.
            KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Wasnt Kyoguchi with Reynoso?

Comment

Damn... really don't know which way to jump. Kyoguchi a pretty good favourite, and he's a quality fighter, but I been following Kenshiro for a few years and Ima be rooting for him.. Also reckon a lotta folk are underestimating Kenshiro on the back of his loss last year, although it was known he'd had COVID and probably wasn't quite himself (took me 6 months and more before I was right after COVID)

WAR TERAJI..

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                  Damn... really don't know which way to jump. Kyoguchi a pretty good favourite, and he's a quality fighter, but I been following Kenshiro for a few years and Ima be rooting for him.. Also reckon a lotta folk are unestimating Kenshiro on the back of his loss last year, although it was known he'd had COVID and probably wasn't quite himself (took me 6 months and more before I was right after COVID)

WAR TERAJI..
                  I had picked Teraji as well, but changed my mind today.

An ancient Chinese proverb says: "When two Japanese fighters collide, always pick against the one with the stylish hairdo, unless he's named Inoue"

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

I had picked Teraji as well, but changed my mind today.

An ancient Chinese proverb says: "When two Japanese fighters collide, always pick against the one with the stylish hairdo, unless he's named Inoue"
                    Sun Tzu was that?
                    MikeyG MikeyG Tatabanya Tatabanya like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X