Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Gives His Thoughts On Lomachenko-Haney: "Lomachenko Is Not The Same"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Gives His Thoughts On Lomachenko-Haney: "Lomachenko Is Not The Same"

An undeniable and mouthwatering showdown between Vasiliy Lomachenko and Devin Haney is ostensibly next for both fighters. Haney, of course, established himself as the man to beat in the lightweight division following back-to-back triumphs over George Kambosos Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unfortunately this is what happens with fighters that rely on reflexes like Loma and RJJ. Their effectiveness screeches to a halt at some point
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

I guess Linares must be a “Loma fanboy” too making “excuses”.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
        Unfortunately this is what happens with fighters that rely on reflexes like Loma and RJJ. Their effectiveness screeches to a halt at some point
        It’s exactly that. His athleticism declining also exposes his lack of size at the weight. Loma struggles to close the gap with these bigger guys now. Win or lose vs Haney he needs to go to 130 IMO.

Comment

Poor Jamaine Ortiz. No one wants to give him credit for his more than decent performance. This guy is not a walk in the park for any top dog in the division. Can't wait to see his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
            I hear your point but every single boxer relies on reflexes. Loma is no where near the size of Haney and that will probably be the deciding factor

Comment

Originally posted by Kpmaryland View Post

I hear your point but every single boxer relies on reflexes. Loma is no where near the size of Haney and that will probably be the deciding factor
              not margarito. he had no reflexes

Comment

I have to disagree with you Jorge, Bumachenko has always looked like crap when he is faced with a live opponent. How many times will it happen before fans in denial see this fraud for what he is?

Salido, Russell, Mariaga, Linares, Campebll, Lopez, Ortiz, I never seen a bigger hype-job in the years of following the sport ; AND I bet he still in one of these publized P4P, still! Even after Devin Haney schools him, these writers will find room for Lomachenka in their top ten, I promise you! But what did they do to Roman Gonzalez?

Comment

Haney's chin could let him down if Loma can get inside. Easier said than done, though.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

not margarito. he had no reflexes
                    Just concrete gloves
                    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X