Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anderson Silva On Paul Fight: I Know I Lost; My Opponent Won & I Need To Respect That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anderson Silva On Paul Fight: I Know I Lost; My Opponent Won & I Need To Respect That

GLENDALE, Arizona - Anderson Silva simply refused to taint what he respectfully felt was the seminal moment of Jake Paul's brief boxing career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

jake Paul beat the pro fighters of all pros. Got to hand it to him he's chalking up names. Now step up again. Tommy fury

Comment

Silva is of man of class and character. Kudos to his him for the way he carries himself !
      Rapscallion Rapscallion likes this.

Comment

If you look at the slow mo replay, it's clear Paul connected with the left hook not the right, which missed.

So whether knocked off balance or the punch, and I don't think it was the punch and a delayed reaction, but his feet weren't positioned correctly.

Still, not taking anything away from any good work that Jake did. As long as you understand what this is and who Jake is actually fighting, then sure, hopefully it's entertaining, if you do watch.

Comment

Working...
        X