Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul On Scoring Of Silva Fight: I Thought It Was Six Rounds To Two; Was Tough Throughout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul On Scoring Of Silva Fight: I Thought It Was Six Rounds To Two; Was Tough Throughout

GLENDALE, Arizona - Jake Paul wasn't the least bit concerned even before he knocked Anderson Silva to the canvas early in the eighth and final round that their cruiserweight clash would be all that close on the scorecards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If only Silva were 20 years younger

Comment

Clear win for problem child8 rounds to none compu box the shompu box the number dont show the dominance. The ref should’ve stopped it multiple times he should be fired. I want to see problem child vs spence or nelo nexthis size would give them both issues

Comment

I had Silva winning 6 rounds to 2. I'm so lost.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
          Clear win for problem child8 rounds to none compu box the shompu box the number dont show the dominance. The ref should’ve stopped it multiple times he should be fired. I want to see problem child vs spence or nelo nexthis size would give them both issues

Not only that but he should have won 120-108 even though it was only 8 rounds. If Paul fights top guys they should make him have a dehydration clause so he has to stay dry. Only way they have a shot. Like a white Floyd with Wilder power.

Comment

Always blowing own trumpet, it was close 6-2 type thing? 6-2 don't sound close, how about 5-3?
            But Silva landed quite a lot, in his prime he'd have koed paul landing that many!

Comment

Working...
            X