Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Dana White Can Suck This D---; Said I Wouldn't Do This, Did It With Flying Colors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Dana White Can Suck This D---; Said I Wouldn't Do This, Did It With Flying Colors

GLENDALE, Arizona - Jake Paul's message to Dana White was as crass as you might expect in the immediate aftermath of his win against Anderson Silva.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm embarrassed and saddened by the state of boxing to be posting a comment about a YouTuber who has never fought a professional boxer beating a 47 year old long retired MMA fighter

Comment

Unfortunately this is the new normal You tubers and women taking over the boxing headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
        Unfortunately this is the new normal You tubers and women taking over the boxing headlines.
        And the blame goes to male PROFESSIONAL fighters not making the best and most meaningful fights...someone has to carry the sport we love.

Comment

I don't like the current state of boxing, and I lay the blame on promoters and their contracted athletes not giving fans what they want. Jake Paul is just filling the void for the casuals. Barely.

Comment

One good thing though, even if it came from Jake Paul's words, is that fighters' medical care should be be better.

Of course their pay could be better too, for the majority, but yes, main focus is they need to have something for life after boxing and/ or mma.

Comment

Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
              I'm embarrassed and saddened by the state of boxing to be posting a comment about a YouTuber who has never fought a professional boxer beating a 47 year old long retired MMA fighter
              what bout the fact fighters get paid more from paul,than the douche, who also gets 50%off nfts, fkun who have to still pickd up shift at walmart ahahh

Comment

Why doesn't JP just become a MMA guy and beat up Dana's best ?
                TMLT87 TMLT87 likes this.

Comment

I totally get your point, but Silva’s last mma fight was October 2020, and he boxed twice in 2021 and in May 2022 before the Paul fight.

Doesn’t discount his age, but he was not inactive
                  Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Apparently you think that you are the one who decides who is a professional boxer. Anderson Silva had 2 pro boxing wins last year, including one over JCC Jr. He is obviously a pro boxer. Sure, he's a 47-yr old retired (for almost 2-years, which I don't think qualifies as long-retired unless Fury was long-retired after the Klitschko fight) MMA fighter, but he is a current pro boxer.

Furthermore, every one of Jake Paul's wins have been over a professional boxer. They were all professionals when they signed the contract, stepped inside the ring, and got paid for a boxing match. There are plenty of scrub professional boxers on the records of nearly every fairly-new pro with some promise.
                    Last edited by buge; 10-31-2022, 12:20 AM.
                    Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X