Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I Want Nate Diaz, - Stop Being a ***** and Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I Want Nate Diaz, - Stop Being a ***** and Fight Me!

The "Problem Child" defeated an MMA legend on Saturday. Jake Paul dropped and decisioned former UFC star Anderson "The Spider" Silva in a bruising, brilliant eight-round unanimous decision from Desert Diamond Arena (formerly Gila River) in Glendale, Ariz., just outside of Phoenix.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So why doesn't this BTCH Jake fight Diaz or Silva in the cage!! Tired of these boxers calling up MMA fighters to fight ONLY in their wheelhouse instead of the MMA's wheelhouse too! A fair fight is TWO fights, one in the ring and a rematch in the case! Jake needs to rematch Silva IN THE CAGE! Whats fair is fair!
    Last edited by richardt; 10-30-2022, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      So why doesn't this BTCH Jake fight Diaz or Silva in the cage!! Tired of these boxers calling up MMA fighters to fight ONLY in their wheelhouse instead of the MMA's wheelhouse too! A fair fight is TWO fights, one in the ring and a rematch in the case! Jake needs to rematch Silva IN THE CAGE! Whats fair is fair!
      I agree with that.

Hate has a solid stand up striking game so it'll be interesting I think.

What would be the weight though ? Jake Paul is a big boy
      ​​​​​

Comment

Dude fights nothing but MMA guys LOLLLLL

GOOOO TOOOO MMA CLOWN!!!
        Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Nate is like the dream opponent for Jake. 37 year old washed up MMA punchbag who all the casuals have heard of. Bonus points for being slow as molasses, pillow fisted and with a tendency to spend half his fights showboating and giving people the finger.

The schtick is getting very tired. Hes trying to damage the credibility of a different sport and embarrass old greats from it without having the balls to actually step into that arena for real. Meanwhile hes competing full time in a sport where he is basically refusing to face anyone who also competes in it full time. It all just feels exploitative and cowardly, tiptoeing between two things to try and make himself look good.
          Last edited by TMLT87; 10-30-2022, 02:46 PM.
          Megaman99 Megaman99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I agree with that.

Hate has a solid stand up striking game so it'll be interesting I think.

What would be the weight though ? Jake Paul is a big boy
            ​​​​​
            Jake shouldn't even think of fighting such a small guy. Rematch Silva in the cage!
            Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

So let me get this straight - Jake will not fight full time pro boxers in the ring - or MMA fighters in the cage. What a fuking CIRCUS CLOWN Jackass!!!!
              Last edited by richardt; 10-30-2022, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                Nate is like the dream opponent for Jake. 37 year old washed up MMA punchbag who all the casuals have heard of. Bonus points for being slow as molasses, pillow fisted and with a tendency to spend half his fights showboating and giving people the finger.

The schtick is getting very tired. Hes trying to damage the credibility of a different sport and embarrass old greats from it without having the balls to actually step into that arena for real. Meanwhile hes competing full time in a sport where he is basically refusing to face anyone who also competes in it full time. It all just feels exploitative and cowardly, tiptoeing between two things to try and make himself look good.
                yeah exactly.

Stockton slaps doe.

Dude leaks every fight. Paul will best him.

They should both fight. Nate gets his payday I guess
                ​​​

Comment

Jake doing his thing, credit to him for finding a way to make a fair amount of money.

To mention Canelo though, well, I don't think you can mention Jake and Canelo with any seriousness. His psychology is clever, planting a seed for a crazy idea.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    You are an idiot, richardt. The irony of your comment is laughable, a boxing contest is as fair as it gets between a Youtuber and ATG cage-fighter.

Paul, can barely box has no MMA experience, whereas Silva had beat former world champ Julio Cesar Chavez jr. and had some pro-boxing experience. Nobody wants to pay for a fight that will last 30 seconds under MMA rules, your are stupid and a jealous hater.

Stay salty BTCH! Jake Paul is exposing this joke sport and Nate Niaz or his brother can get it! WAR JAKE PAUL!!! Call me a racist h0mo, I rooted for the 'white-boy'!
                    Calibaloc Calibaloc likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X