Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez Wants WBO Shot Next if Navarrete is Heading Up For Valdez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez Wants WBO Shot Next if Navarrete is Heading Up For Valdez

Hulu Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York City - Robeisy "El Tren" Ramirez (11-1, 7 KOs) wants a featherweight title shot, and he may get it soon. The two-time Olympic gold medalist steamrolled late replacement Jose Matias Romero (26-3, 9 KOs) via ninth-round TKO to retain his USBA and WBO Global belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not sure if Robeisy is ready, but it’s certainly not out of the question. The kid has got the goods.

Comment

Put Ramirez in with Better Competition and he will Bring His Best but when you put him in with guys like last night he starts playing with his food

Comment

I think they should throw him in there. He seems chinny but there is no point in holding him back with his talent level.

Comment

Must be nice that when one Top Rank WBO champion is ready to drop the belt...there is always another Top Rank fighter highly ranked by the WBO, ready to pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Must be nice that when one Top Rank WBO champion is ready to drop the belt...there is always another Top Rank fighter highly ranked by the WBO, ready to pick it up.
            We’re Bob’s Organization

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

We’re Bob’s Organization
              And I've yet to see a boxing journalist write an in-depth story about this cozy relationship between promoter and sanctioning body.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

And I've yet to see a boxing journalist write an in-depth story about this cozy relationship between promoter and sanctioning body.
                Never considered that but you’re right.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                  I think they should throw him in there. He seems chinny but there is no point in holding him back with his talent level.
                  Can’t say I’ve seen all of his fights, but Ramirez doesn’t seem chinny to me. He’s an aggressive fighter; and although he doesn’t get hit too much, he’s taken enough punches for me to feel his chin is at least okay.

Comment

Working...
                  X