Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: We Will Do Everything To Make Haney vs. Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: We Will Do Everything To Make Haney vs. Lomachenko

With a potential undisputed lightweight title showdown on the line, former three-weight world champion Vasiliy "Loma" Lomachenko had to dig deep. While it wasn't the dominant performance many expected, Lomachenko rallied in the late rounds to edge Jamaine "The Technician" Ortiz (16-1-1, 8 KOs) by unanimous decision (115-113, 116-112 and 117-111) Saturday evening at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Neither of these guys is the best LW in the division. Haney is probably in the top 3. I see Haney using his substantial size advantage to outbox Loma in a snoozer of a fight.

Comment

Mr. Arum, the fight we want to see is Stevenson vs. the winner of Davis vs. Garcia! Make it happen...please?
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

two big name guys going at it, whats not to like

Comment

Do everything you can also to keep Andre Ward & Tim Bradley disagreeing with one another also, and then they have to stay professional, I'm always laughing my ass off because Tim such a know it all!

Comment

Haney must be very careful if he finally fights Lomachenko. The gangster Arum can do everything to rob the fight. And nowadays when Ucrania is the favourite...Hmmmm! If Lomachenko was Cambosos, Haney would have been defeated twice!
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
              Neither of these guys is the best LW in the division. Haney is probably in the top 3. I see Haney using his substantial size advantage to outbox Loma in a snoozer of a fight.
              Haney, the unified undisputed champion, is top 3 according to this bird…
              siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Loma looked like he was breathing heavy and mouth open in the later rounds against Ortiz.

Haney looked a little pudgy when he was talking and showing off his skeleton sweater.

Comment

When Haney stood in the ring next to Loma, he looked like a freakin' middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by elegua View Post
                    Haney must be very careful if he finally fights Lomachenko. The gangster Arum can do everything to rob the fight. And nowadays when Ucrania is the favourite...Hmmmm! If Lomachenko was Cambosos, Haney would have been defeated twice!

Comment

Working...
                    X