Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez, Drops Pummels Jose Matias Romero For Stoppage Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez, Drops Pummels Jose Matias Romero For Stoppage Win

Touted as a can't miss boxing prospect, Robeisy Ramirez was expected to dominate much of his opposition, at least in the early goings. However, as the former two-time former Olympic gold medalist made his way to the professional games, he suffered an unexpected hiccup in his pro debut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Robeisy will be a star I guess. In part because he has an annoying personality that will make people love him or hate him. Also think he will be vulnerable against punchers which will make his fights exciting. Amazing fighter.

Comment

Ramirez draws a tough one next. Dogboe is strong and powerful and is a genuine pressure fighter. Ramirez will know he was in a fight, thats for sure.

Comment

I'm sure Isaac Dogboe is next for Ramirez for a shot at Navarratte

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Ramirez draws a tough one next. Dogboe is strong and powerful and is a genuine pressure fighter. Ramirez will know he was in a fight, thats for sure.
          Looking forward to seeing Robeisy against stiff opposition. I think he has what it takes, but you never know until it actually happens. Ever since Ramirez was an amateur, and through the WSB, I thought he had a style suited to the pros. He’s an aggressive fighter with skills.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

Looking forward to seeing Robeisy against stiff opposition. I think he has what it takes, but you never know until it actually happens. Ever since Ramirez was an amateur, and through the WSB, I thought he had a style suited to the pros. He’s an aggressive fighter with skills.
            I hope he goes all the way since he is one of my top 5 favorite fighters in boxing. The way he torched Abraham was stunning. That was his best win to date against a strong undefeated fighter.

Comment

I hope he goes all the way since he is one of my top 5 favorite fighters in boxing. The way he torched Abraham was stunning. That was his best win to date against a strong undefeated fighter.
              Yes, that was pretty good, I thought. I was disappointed Magdaleno had to pull out of this last fight. Wanted to see our boy against another solid fighter. I guess the replacement wasn’t bad, but I’d like steady movement forward at this stage. Robeisy turns 29 in December. His window for greatness is short.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

Yes, that was pretty good, I thought. I was disappointed Magdaleno had to pull out of this last fight. Wanted to see our boy against another solid fighter. I guess the replacement wasn’t bad, but I’d like steady movement forward at this stage. Robeisy turns 29 in December. His window for greatness is short.
                So many people wrote him off after that first loss, and I totally understand that, but something in me said that loss woke a sleeping giant and he had everything going wrong. That humble beginning really ignited him and he paid his dues that night and so glad he did what I thought he could do. He's a really good guy too.

Comment

So many people wrote him off after that first loss, and I totally understand that, but something in me said that loss woke a sleeping giant and he had everything going wrong. That humble beginning really ignited him and he paid his dues that night and so glad he did what I thought he could do. He's a really good guy too.
                  Robeisy has shown me a lot with the way he’s bounced back after that shocking debut. He was caught sleepwalking. But now it seems he’s got a real fire burning. A guy like him, with serious dedication, will be hard to stop.

Comment

Working...
                  X