Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hebert Conceicao Backs Anderson Silva To Knock Jake Paul Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hebert Conceicao Backs Anderson Silva To Knock Jake Paul Out

Olympic champion Hebert Conceicao is certain gym-mate Anderson Silva will knockout Jake Paul on Saturday night. Brazilian UFC legend Silva is the latest athlete to accept a challenge from YouTuber-turned-boxer, Paul, and the pair clash in Glendale, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Silva is smart and technically skilled. Or at least skilled enough to know how to carry a fighter into late rounds..

He’ll dive late on. Heed thyne words, ye’ mortals!

Comment

A Brazilian backing a Brazilian who'd a thunk it!?

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
        A Brazilian backing a Brazilian who'd a thunk it!?

Much like his losses against Weidman and Bisping in MMA, this is his fight to lose. He has sabotaged himself before for whatever reason. No matter what one might think of Paul it's not a person to take lightly anymore. Silva needs to keep his guard up.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

Much like his losses against Weidman and Bisping in MMA, this is his fight to lose. He has sabotaged himself before for whatever reason. No matter what one might think of Paul it's not a person to take lightly anymore. Silva needs to keep his guard up.
          I was just being a sarcastic smart ass, I'll be honest I couldn't careless about this fight, it's great for the sport because it's get new eyes on it but it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Odds are Paul will chin him and we'll be no future towards knowing if Paul is good enough to have a serious run at cruiserweight/heavy...

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

I was just being a sarcastic smart ass, I'll be honest I couldn't careless about this fight, it's great for the sport because it's get new eyes on it but it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Odds are Paul will chin him and we'll be no future towards knowing if Paul is good enough to have a serious run at cruiserweight/heavy...

It doesn't have to be relevant in order to bring in viewers. People want to be entertained.

This niche of circus fights have found a market for a couple of years now and appear to have a spot in boxing now. There's nothing boxing or MMA fans can do about it other than not buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

It doesn't have to be relevant in order to bring in viewers. People want to be entertained.

This niche of circus fights have found a market for a couple of years now and appear to have a spot in boxing now. There's nothing boxing or MMA fans can do about it other than not buy it.
              If people are entertained by foregone conclusions then fair play to them but I'm not and plenty of other people aren't either...

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
                Silva is smart and technically skilled. Or at least skilled enough to know how to carry a fighter into late rounds..

He’ll dive late on. Heed thyne words, ye’ mortals!
                When Jake said if he wins he'll do all this great stuff...I was worried Silva might just let Jake win JUST to help the UFC. Certainly hope he has his morals intact.
                P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X