Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko Views Shakur Stevenson As More Difficult Fight Than Devin Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko Views Shakur Stevenson As More Difficult Fight Than Devin Haney

Having spent nearly one full year out of the ring while aiding his native land of Ukraine in the ongoing Russian invasion, Vasiliy Lomachenko is excited to make his return to the ring. Officially, the 34-year-old will attempt to re-establish his dominance when he takes on Jamaine Ortiz this Saturday night in Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They both beat Loma fairly easily
    Feint First Feint First likes this.

Comment

Mark my words, Shakur Stevenson beats them both.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I think Shakur probably beats Loma but not Haney, who Loma leaves confused and baffled. Loma will figure out that jab - it's a long range hurtful jab that won't help much against Loma's angles and close proximity. Shakur probably does beat him though but in a tough fight. Haney will probably vacate though and acceptably so.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

This was always TR plan, sell Lomas booty when they think he's on the slide to put Shakur over, it's how top rank has always done it and will continue to do it.

Comment

Unless Loma gets injured, I don't think there is a lightweight that can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
              This was always TR plan, sell Lomas booty when they think he's on the slide to put Shakur over, it's how top rank has always done it and will continue to do it.
              You’ve just described how pro boxing works. All promoters do it. When the new talent are ready they are given the opportunity and the older talents at the top sink or swim. How would you prefer it work? They are kept apart from each other and Loma gets soft touches for the remainder of his career. TR has built a good stable at 135, these are good fights.

Comment

Ah, they sparred together. Yes, Shakur is definitely more technical and trickier than Haney.
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pago007 View Post
                  They both beat Loma fairly easily
                  Hmm...stupid comment. I want Loma to take on both to see the result. Easy...**** no. Predictions for winner. No one knows. But Loma is more skillful than both.
                  WamBamSam23 WamBamSam23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post

You’ve just described how pro boxing works. All promoters do it. When the new talent are ready they are given the opportunity and the older talents at the top sink or swim. How would you prefer it work? They are kept apart from each other and Loma gets soft touches for the remainder of his career. TR has built a good stable at 135, these are good fights.
                    No I couldn't careless what they do, your the one who seemingly took it some kind of way... it's a good business model.

Comment

Working...
                    X