Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Troy Williamson Vows To End The Career of Josh Kelly on December 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Troy Williamson Vows To End The Career of Josh Kelly on December 2

Troy Williamson has promised to end Josh Kelly's career when the pair fight for the British title. Williamson's super welterweight belt will be up for grabs at the Utilita Arena, Newcastle on Friday, December 2 in an all-North East battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He could do tbh because Josh Kelly is all sizzle an no steak he's a 4-5 round fighter he'll look good for that long but then hell just fade an Start to look alot sloppier even against low level guys so when he faces someone like Williamson who will bang it on him an keep pushing the pace because he's proved that in fights like against cheeseman then Kelly could just fall apart like he did against avanesyan
    Last edited by Boxing2695; 10-28-2022, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Josh should learn to fight in bursts and just do the flashy stuff a little bit here and there. You need 1 in a million cardio to fight like that the whole way. He needs to just get comfortable with his hands up and in mid/close range controlling the pace.

Comment

Josh is into exposing himself, they don't need to time him, they just need to wait. He fools around, like the bull fighter who turns his back on the bull. I don't think he's as slick as he plays, but I understand his intentions. He wants to look good, guapo.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
          Josh should learn to fight in bursts and just do the flashy stuff a little bit here and there. You need 1 in a million cardio to fight like that the whole way. He needs to just get comfortable with his hands up and in mid/close range controlling the pace.
          I don't think josh has the chin for fighting or staying in close to mid range or he hasn't fought like someone confident in there durability at that range. He seems to fall apart stylistically when being hit or put under pressure. I think troy will drown him in this fight.

Comment

Working...
          X